Team V.R | 17 December 2020 | 41 MB
New technologies, for better results in less time. Thanks to the fundamentally improved “Melodic” algorithm, Melodyne makes your vocal editing even better than before. With perfect, natural corrections at the press of a key. Thanks to the Chord Track, you can adapt notes with lightning speed to suit the song – chord recognition included. And with the unique Fade Tool, you can create note-based fades – even in polyphonic recordings and samples.
All this is new:
– the ability to edit pitched and noise-like components separately with the “Melodic” algorithm
– a more musical analysis of pitch deviations
– the Chord Track and Chord Grid for pitch editing, chord recognition
– the Fade Tool and Leveling Macro for editing dynamics
– an additional algorithm (“Percussive Pitched”) plus other algorithm improvements
– search functions for keyboard shortcuts, saving of shortcut sets
New in Version 5.1:
Features and improvements
– *macOS 11 Big Sur: Melodyne 5.1 is compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur on Intel-based Macs as well as on ARM-based Macs under “Rosetta”.
– DAW-oriented keyboard shortcuts: We are always looking for ways to make the operation of Melodyne even easier for users of digital audio workstations. That’s why we’ve included sets of keyboard shortcuts customized for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase and Studio One in Version 5.1. You can choose the set you want from magesy download the Shortcuts page of the Preferences dialog.
– *Exporting lead sheets: It is now possible to export the contents of the Chord Track as a lead sheet via MIDI; you will find the relevant command in the Chord Track’s context menu.
– *Algorithm selection: During ARA operation with Cakewalk, Melodyne’s Select Algorithm menu is now displayed prior to any MIDI export.
– *ARA improvements: The interaction with ARA DAWs has been optimized in various ways – partly to ensure compatibility with future DAW versions.
– *New keyboard shortcuts: It is now also possible to assign keyboard shortcuts to the following commands: “Show Sibilants”, “Note Leveling”, “Copy Song Data to Note Assignment…” and “Copy Note Assignment Data to Song…”.
– *A keyboard shortcut assigned to “Toggle Cycle Mode” now also works reliably when Melodyne is running as a plug-in and under ARA.
– *MIDI export has been improved and muted notes are no longer included in the export.
– *Under macOS, keyboard shortcuts using the function keys are now also correctly displayed in the menu.
– *The “Set Cycle to Selection” function now also works correctly in Studio One.
– *When you stop playback in Pro Tools, the playback cursor in Melodyne now remains where it was when playback was halted, instead of springing back to the previous start position.
Melodyne Studio 5 v5.1.1 WiN-V.R